No, I don't know who that cat is....but that is the state of my brain.

And I don't care.
Because...KITTY!!!!
Kitty!

Sorry I am still a bit quiet y'all.

But I am living a LIFETIME movie at the moment.
I am not putting why out in the ether yet because there are some family peeps
that I need to chat with first.
There will be words and thoughts and feels and shocks and...well, that just needs to be dealt with in person.

NO. I am not dying.  Nor is Marty.
There is no cancer or anything terrible like that.
Work continues on, art continues on, the god-babies are all good....
Thank you, JESUS.

But sometimes, your world gets flipped a bit, you know?
Life throws a curveball, to quote sportsball.
And sometimes, life flattens you with a sledgehammer.
And there is processing to be had.

Sometimes, the processing is easy and joyful and fun.
Sometimes, it overwhelms you completely.
Sometimes, you feel like your head will explode.
I have felt all over the past week, past days,
...on an hourly basis.

I feel a bit like this lately.


I will be back, as will you, because you are probably wondering,
WHAT THE FACE?
I will tell you...eventually.


Comments

Popular Posts