In case you are checking in...

I am completely buried with work at the moment.
Nightmarish, really.
I've been at work since 4:45AM today, yes, that is in the morning time,.
That is after having worked last night and taken stuff home.
1st dress is a week from today and I have done no designer stuff- because I am patterning, and cutting and sewing.  Did I ever tell you I hate sewing?  I do.  I can do it- it just sucks my soul.
Big time soul sucking.
Words.
Feelings.
I can't even.

I am very frustrated because this show shouldn't be that hard.
But it is....for reasons I shall not go into here- because love covers.

But if you are a praying type- please have at it.
If you are someone with skills who wants to volunteer to whip out a few Edwardian garments in the next few days...let me know.

Otherwise, I'll surface sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Comments

  1. Hi, Sarah. It's Toni from church. I can't sew, but I can pray for you. The best answer to everything is found in our loving God. toni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there- we may hit on some hot-button topics- so I would just like to make sure everyone plays nice.
Thank you for taking time to read this and comment!
I appreciate it so much!
Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts